How can I request a change to my absence allocation?

As an employee, it’s very easy to request an amendment to an absence allocation. There are two ways to initiate an adjustment request:

  • From your dashboard by scrolling to the panel marked “Holiday Allocation” and clicking the button marked “Request Adjustment”
  • From the “Holidays/Absences” option on the main menu, then selecting “Add Adjustment Request” from the top of the page.

Either method will take you to the Add Request page, where you can select the type of allocation you wish to adjust, enter the amount you wish to increase or decrease the allocation by and provide a reason for the request.

Once submitted, the request is automatically routed to your administrator for approval.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk