How can I cancel an adjustment request I’ve made?

If you have submitted an allocation adjustment request that you would like to cancel, you can do this by clicking on the “Holidays/Absences” link on the main menu, then selecting the “View My Adjustment Requests” link at the top of the page.

The page displayed will show all requests you have made with a status as to whether they have been approved or rejected. If the request has not yet been approved and has a status of “Requested”, you can cancel the request by clicking on the “Cancel” button alongside the request.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk